The web wouldn’t be anything without content. Whether you’re running a blog, in charge of a small business website, or just updating the status on a social media platform you’re going to want to put some thought into everything you write. Here’s a few tips:
- Spell-check: Nothing looks more unprofessional than a misspelled word, run on sentence, or critical grammatical error on your business page. Write your content in a word processor such as Microsoft Word and run the spell-check before you post.
- Relevance: Is the content you’re about to post relevant to your business? Will your target audience care about what you have to say? These are important questions to ask yourself before planning out your next article or post.
- Keywords: What kind of keywords are you hoping to target? Is there any way you can write an article or status about the keywords? Can you share words of wisdom about your company’s specialty?
- Less is more: After writing your article, make sure all of the text is relevant and necessary, cut out what you can and shoot for the shortest possible solution.
- Images: Incorporating images into your page is vital. Image posts are the most-viewed type of status update on Facebook.
If you have any content-creation tips, please share them below.